30 Pack of 4ft 18W VersaT8 LED Tube - Ballast Compatible or Bypass - (UL+DLC) Joe
The Versa is our premier LED tube and works with most T8 electronic ballasts. The advantage to this tube is its versatility. This T8 Tube can also work without a ballast directly wired into AC100-277V. The power consumption of this white LED lights is 18W and we stock both "clear" and "frosted" in the following colors: 3000K, 4000K, and 5000K. They are really power saving and eco-friendly bulbs with a lifespan up to 50,000 hours or more and will save you at least 60% in power consumption than the fluorescent light will. They are also both UL and DLC Listed, which means they come with a 5 year warranty!
Our led tubes are equivalent to a T8/T12 32w to 40w fluorescent.
Click here to see the list of Ballast that are compatible.
Learn more by watching the video below!
|Qualification:||DLC, UL Listed
|Color:||3000K, 4000K, 5000K
|Operation Temperature:||-22 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit|
||100-347VAC with ballast, 100-277VAC without ballast
|Lumens:||110 Lumens Per Watt with ballast, 115 Lumens Per Watt without ballast
|Led Type:||SMD 2835|
|Beam Angle (°):||180|
|Quantity:||30 per box|
|Wiring||Single End OR Dual End OR Ballast Compatible|
RETROFIT - you will need to bypass the ballast
1. Turn off the power to the light fixture at the breaker panel before installation.
2. Open the diffuser from the light fixture.
3. Remove the fluorescent tubes. Please dispose of these items properly as they contain mercury.
4. Cut the wires shown as the diagram below.
5. Make the new wire connect to branch circuit shown as the diagram below.
6. Replace the cover over the wiring channel.
7. Install the LED tubes, close the diffuser.
Click here to download the installation instructions above.
We Also Recommend