4ft 20W VersaT8 LED Tube - 6000K Clear - Ballast Compatible or Bypass - (UL)
The VersaT8 is our premier LED tube and works with most T8 electronic ballasts. The advantage to this tube is its versatility. This T8 Tube can also work without a ballast directly wired into AC100-277V. The power consumption of this white LED lights is 20W and has a color temperature of 6000K (clear). They are really power saving and eco-friendly bulbs with a lifespan up to 50,000 hours or more and will save you at least 60% in power consumption than the fluorescent light will. They are also UL Listed, which means they come with a 3 year warranty!
Our led tubes are equivalent to a T8/T12 32w to 40w fluorescent.
Click here to see the list of Ballast that are compatible.
Learn more by watching the video below!
|Operation Temperature:||-22 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit|
|Lumens:||110 Lumens Per Watt with ballast, 115 Lumens Per Watt without ballast
|Led Type:||SMD 2835|
|Beam Angle (°):||180|
Note: You will need to bypass the ballast for retrofit installations.
1. Turn off the power to the light fixture at the breaker panel before installation.
2. Open the diffuser from the light fixture.
3. Remove the fluorescent tubes. Please dispose of these items properly as they contain mercury.
4. Cut the wires shown as the diagram below.
5. Make the new wire connect to branch circuit shown as the diagram below.
6. Replace the cover over the wiring channel.
7. Install the LED tubes, close the diffuser.
Click here to download the installation instructions above.
We Also Recommend