4ft 15W VersaT8 LED Tube - Ballast Compatible or Bypass - (UL+DLC)
The VersT8 is our premier LED tube light because it can work with most T8 electronic start ballasts. The reason we call it the Versa is because of its versatility – this T8 Tube can work both with a ballast or without a ballast where you can directly wire into AC100-277V. These eco friendly bulbs have a lifespan that lasts up to 50,000 hours or more and will save you at least 60% in power consumption than the fluorescent light will. They are also UL Listed & DLC Qualified, which means they come with a 5 year warranty!
Our led tubes are equivalent to a T8/T12 32w to 40w fluorescent.
Click here to see the list of Ballast that are compatible.
Learn more by watching the video below!
|Qualification:||DLC, UL Listed
|Operation Temperature:||-22 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit|
||100-347VAC with ballast, 100-277VAC without ballast
|Lumens:||110 Lumens Per Watt with ballast, 115 Lumens Per Watt without ballast
|Led Type:||SMD 2835|
|Beam Angle (°):||180|
Note: You will need to bypass the ballast for retrofit installations.
1. Turn off the power to the light fixture at the breaker panel before installation.
2. Open the diffuser from the light fixture.
3. Remove the fluorescent tubes. Please dispose of these items properly as they contain mercury.
4. Cut the wires shown as the diagram below.
5. Make the new wire connect to branch circuit shown as the diagram below.
6. Replace the cover over the wiring channel.
7. Install the LED tubes, close the diffuser.
Click here to download the installation instructions above.
We Also Recommend